Upcoming BCBC Events >>
2018 Cascadia Innovation Corridor Conference
Vancouver and Seattle enjoy a long history of shared culture, shared geography and a shared love of the outdoors. We are leveraging our strengths in life sciences, clean tech, international connections and our world leading technologies in mixed reality, digital and cloud computing. Together, we can be the next global innovation ecosystem and a leader in solving some of the world's toughest challenges. Together, we are the Cascadia Innovation Corridor.
At the third annual Cascadia Innovation Corridor Conference, you will:
- Hear insights from top business executives and elected officials on the progress we have made in elevating the Cascadia Innovation Corridor, as well as what the future holds
- Connect with fellow leaders in business, academia, tech and government to discuss how we can leverage our strengths to create the next global innovation ecosystem
- Participate in collaborative workshops to strategize specific next steps in 6 key areas:
- Life Sciences
- Financial and Retail Innovations
- Transportation, Housing and Connectivity
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Transformative Technologies (AI/Cloud/MR/VR/AR)
- Post-Secondary Education and Research (October 9th)
The Conference will feature remarks from Richard Florida, writer, journalist, and one of the world's leading urbanists, Sue Paish, CEO of Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster, and Charles Hayes, expert in strategic economic development and former president and CEO of the Research Triangle Partnership.
You won't want to miss these important discussions and the opportunity to shape the future of the Cascadia Region as a global center for innovation.
For additional information please visit cascadiaconference.com.
October 9 - 10, 2018
October 9 - Optional programming, including B2B matchmaking and Post-Secondary Education Idea-A-Thon, begins at 1:00pm, followed by an opening reception at 5:30pm.
October 10 - Conference begins at 7:30am and concludes at 4:00pm
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
655 Burrard Street